Sunday, December 19, 2010

Over the Half Way Mark!

Dear Baby Girl:

Just a quick note to you.  We are about four months from meeting you.  This is great news to me!  You are so kick-y.  You wiggle all day long.  I think about you a lot, especially in terms of the question: "What will your name be?" So far, that is a question without an answer.  Stay tuned though.  I think we have at least ten names that we kind of like.

Your brother can answer the question, "Where is mommy's baby?".  He points to my abdomen and more often than not, he kisses  my stomach.  He also lifts my shirt to poke my belly button.  Both things really tickle me.

I think I selected the hospital you will arrive in, which is different than the one I used before.  I had a dream though that I was delivering you and the hospital had really, really bad food. I wanted to go back to the other one across town because they had Pepsi and really good fruit salad.  I think I need to find out if the newer hospital has good food, too, so I can rest easy!

Love
Mama

PS - I didn't get you any Christmas gifts yet.  Sorry!  That means Christmas 2011 will be a great year for presents for you (from me).

No comments:

Post a Comment