Friday, April 15, 2011

Is Tonight the NIght??

Prep Work.

Maybe baby?  You judge.

Tonight, I used Rockn Green Laundry Soap (best soap EVER) to rock a soak on the fabric portion of our Chicco carseat.  YUCK is what the machine looks like now.  This soap gets EVERYTHING defunked and stains removed!   (Primarily, its use is for our son's cloth diapers and stained clothing. However, I have used it for cleaning carpets, mopping, getting stains out of items I thought were lost causes... I think I could do an infomerical for this product!)

Husby and I sat down and wrote out the birth plan.  Well ... wrote it as in checked the boxes from the site childbirth.org... which was the site my nurse most recommended.  I'll copy and paste it to a post for you, in case you've never seen a birth plan.  I think its kind of general... leaning towards natural birth as much as possible, but making exceptions since this is a moderately high risk pregnancy.

I put all the photos I received in mail this week from that great Snapfish promo (111 for $1.11 ... x2!) in albums and labeled dates or notable phrases DHH said during the photo.

Started to actually time the contractions.  Six to ten minutes apart, usually six or eight.  Some hurt like insanity.  Others I am not counting in the timing since they seem too short or too minimal in pain.

Texted friend about that, since she had one birth that was water breaking = go to hospital and another birth that was a normal, progress at home, then go to hospital and OH WOW, no time for epidural, baby is born an hour later! 

Decide to time for an hour, then go to sleep.  Because I am so tired.

Decide to record this on blog for baby's sake.  Hopefully it will be categorized as FALSE ALARM... because I don't picture labor being in middle of night.  I picture it being in day time when I am rested and have prettier hair than a pony tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment