Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Elsa's First Mischief.

I bought a brownie at Panera and hid it in my bag to eat when the kids were asleep.  I just DIDN'T want to divide it in thirds, and let's be honest, the kids would probably beg for most of it since they are as crazy for chocolate as I am.

I put DHH down for a nap and stopped by to check my email in the computer room.  EK was in the living room alone for less than five minutes - something that's not that ordinary since she can crawl and loves to play a little Find and Seek, crawling around until she sees us and then squeals.   I was expecting to see her little head pop into the doorway as I checked my email, but I didn't.

I heard some rustling, and went to investigate.

She'd gotten the brownie from my bag, from inside the plastic clamshell container it was in, and had devoured most of it.  The frosting was all over her clothes, my bag, and her face.

I said, "What are you doing?" and she started giggling.

I laughed and that made her laugh harder.

No photo on this activity... I spent the time tickling her and licking some of the chocolate off her precious cheeks instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment