Monday, April 15, 2013

First Hair Cut

Elsa does like to brush her hair, use "cream" (hair conditioner) and hairspray, and the idea of hairbows/ponytails.

I mentioned my hair cut appointment for weekend and asked to have her come, too. Elsa acted a little excited and totally ready for the haircut.

Her hair was not long... It's far from her eyes, but it has some straggly ends and was pretty difficult to manage in the back. I hoped a haircut would help the overall appearance of her hair and minimize any mullet. I also hoped she would not have salon or clipper anxiety like her brother does.

She was impressed by the mirror, bc to cape, and water mist bottle. Miss Kara treated her like a princess. She said, "Elsie hair-tut!" And agreed with us when we said she looked pretty.

It was a very smooth and painless process! Her hair has really only started I grow more quickly in last three months, but I think age 2 will see more than the a we've of 0.5 haircuts per year she has going on now.







No comments:

Post a Comment