Friday, July 29, 2011

Fall Wardrobe!


I went shopping and wanted to share with you the outfits I selected for you, Elsa.  You were there too, but you didn't help me choose anything.  I hope you like these when you look back on them later!


Three outfits for the fall.  You look great in the dark pinks and browns, but I think the blue one is nice, too.

Sleepers.  I bought these brown, gender neutral ones because they have little bears, monkeys, and elephants on them.  They are so cute and made of light cotton.  They are perfect for the summer.  They are also size 6 months, which you wear right now because you are SO LONG at three months of age.

 
Hoodies and sweats, for days in the winter when you feel like you need an outfit, but don't want the hassle of an outfit.  These hoodies will be great.

Some winter/spring outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment