Saturday, July 30, 2011

Tummy Time Photos

Elsa, I confess that I don't give you enough tummy time. 


I am often concerned that your Daniel will step on you while he's doing a spontaneous, crazy dance.   Plus, you complain when you are on your belly because there is not as much to see.  


I am happy that you have this lovely blanket from our friends Sue and Ann to study now.  


The mirror also distracts you from the unpleasantries of tummy time, so that is good.  Its important for you to do these exercises so you'll have a strong back, neck, and core in order to crawl!  


You also need this so you don't end up with a flat head from laying down on your back all the time.  So when you are whining about this, I often warn you about flat heads and poor muscle tone.  




No comments:

Post a Comment