Monday, April 23, 2012

One Year Portraits

Today was Elsa's one year portrait appointment.  We had to wait 45 minutes at least for the photographer to be ready for her, but Elsa played with a 5 year old and 3 year old girl.  This kiddo LOVES older kids who give her attention, especially girls.  She interacts with them differently than she does her brother, and I think its because she doesn't really see him as another kid.  He's just Daniel, a fixture in her life like her parents.  Seeing other little kids playing gets her really excited.

The photos were cute, and she smiled a crooked smile.
They are cuter than the ones we took a year ago for her newborn appointment, and that surprises me a little.  I didn't guess that a pretoddler could be more charming than a newborn, but I think she was uncomfortable during her newborn appointment and today she was feeling like a ham.

I am happy to have these photos of my Elsie dear, and I'll post them on this blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment