Sunday, September 19, 2010

8 Weeks

This week I got sick a lot.  I managed to figure out an eating schedule, and I am STARVING hungry by 10:30 AM.  I am so un-hungry at other times, like breakfast, supper, and later in the evening when Dan eats his nightly bowl of ice cream.

I also have figured out ways to take the Zofran that works for me.  Sometimes the dissolving pill makes me gag and then triggers throwing up.  So now I swallow it instead and drink it with a slightly flavored beverage, like Gatorade.  It only works to stop the throwing up and reduces nausea by about half.  So I still feel pitiful, have no appetite, and feel cranky.  So I am not always the most friendly teacher at work.

My energy was low, but I took Daniel on a trip to a new park this week and on two stroller walks.  I think I had more energy during his pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did have more energy with Daniel's pregnancy because you weren't caring for a one year old then!! I was amazed at the differences between my two pregnancies. I'm so excited to follow this pregnancy! I didn't start on your blog until after DHH was already born! Now I get to watch this one from the start.

    I was really disappointed that I didn't get to come to the blogger meet up. Please let me know if you are going to do another one. I still want to meet everyone in person.

    ReplyDelete