Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week

Lots more puking.

Many nights on the sofa that start immediately after Daniel's bath because I feel to weak and to ill to do anything BUT sit on the sofa and watch some mindless TV.

Told some family members when we visited them for the weekend, and they responded with such enthusiasm that we realized how shocking it was that we hadn't told our parents or siblings yet!  But we wanted to wait it out for the ultrasound.

On Monday we did see Little Baby H2's heart rate.  It was strong and 156 bpm.  This is about the same as Daniel's at this time.  We did not see any classic baby features... just really a blob with a flickering heart.  I couldn't even tell the direction the baby was facing it was so blurry (wiggling) and shapeless.  We had a great appointment with Dr. Grant, who assured us we will have excellent patient care.  We also decided when I will be weighed - 4 times during pregnancy - so as to alleviate most of the anxiety I felt last time about my appointments.  Because of the MTHFR problem, I will still be classified as high risk, meaning there is an elevated chance of miscarriage and also chance for problems with the baby's development.  However, I am allowed to go back at 12 weeks, rather than sooner, which is October 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment