Wednesday, January 12, 2011

More Preparations for YOU.

Today we got the following purple diapers in the mail:  

 I hope you will like purple, baby.  It is one of my favorite colors and it was my favorite color when I was a child.

Here is a photo of your brother pointing to your diapers.  I don't think you will have to share with him, because he is too large for them.


I have prepared a list of things we need for your arrival, and honestly, we are very prepared.  Most of the wonderful newborn accessories we bought for Daniel right away, and I admit to doing quite a bit of online shopping in the months prior to and following his birth.

So I think we are mentally preparing for you.  Getting so excited for and about you.  We don't need many THINGS.... just a baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment