Saturday, February 19, 2011

Contraction City.

That's what you and I are enduring these days, babe.

Its really uncomfortable for me, as if I am wearing the tightest belt ever at my rib cage and as if my abdomen was made of some type of firm basketball (not a foursquare ball... a really old, well played with, no tread left- bball).

But you've got to be uncomfortable, too, what with all that kicking and rolling and jabbing you are doing to escape and find a more spacious place to rest in this often shrinking space you're living in.

You are only 4 lbs and 31 weeks into gestation, so its unfair to wish you out of the nest already, but wow, I think I am reconsidering the idea of totally unscheduled birthing activities for you. Therefore, we might be meeting sooner (either because you've made the choice or my pelvic floor has!) based on the idea of Dr. Grant thinking 38 weeks gestation is a totally fine length of time.

So.... maximum two months until our discomfort is over.  HOOOray.

No comments:

Post a Comment