Sunday, February 6, 2011

Two Decisions Made!

1) To create a baby registry.  I debated about this because I thought some people might consider it tacky to do this for a second child.  Then I reconsidered and thought that this baby would probably also like to know she had one and that we were accepting presents on her behalf.  So, though her registry has less than 20 items on it, its still there.  And there are some CUTE pink things.

2) A name.  Well, its the name I will use if my husband and I don't discuss names any further and for some reason I decide not to listen to his input, either.  Its not a public name though... because likely we will not need an emergency name and hopefully we will discuss the name and create it TOGETHER.  But I feel safe and happy knowing that if I have a premature baby, she will have a name immediately and we won't have to hem and haw over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment