Friday, September 23, 2011

Elsa Everday for September 23

Elsa is enjoying (not just tolerating) blanket-wiggle times at 5
months. She sways from side to size, never rolling the whole way, but
often grabbing toys from one side, playing with them, and then
transferring them to her other side.

The shirt she is wearing was a dress for newborns that I bought before
she was born and is my FAVORITE clothing I've gotten for her. The
leggings were made as cut off girls'knee socks and made into leggings
by her Grandma Douglas. The pink and brown diaper is one that I
bought for her when I found out I was having a girl and its one of my
favorite ones for her to wear to match outfits.

The blanket she is playing on is from Grandma Becky and Great Grandma
Landolt. Daniel often steals this blanket from the floor to use on
his bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment