Thursday, August 25, 2011

Another Nutty Bedtime

Elsa didn't go to bed until after 9 again!  There were several attempts around 7 PM, too.  She drank a 4 ounce bottle and nursed for at least an hour.  Maybe she's just hungry?  I'm not sure this is the answer, because she actually giggles when I pick her up while she's throwing a fit in her bed and crying.  Kind of like, "Hey! I got my way! Hurray! I don't have to sleep anymore!".

What a little goof.

I don't blame her wanting more attention though.  Her brother is defineately  winning in parental attention (not parental affection) because he's up to many activities that need parental invention, such as pushing lawn chairs up to the door bell and being very persnickety about meal times.

Elsa loves attention, and I wonder if that's a second child phenomena?


No comments:

Post a Comment