Sunday, August 21, 2011

More Swimming Suit Photos!

She's modeling her swimming suits, which are a bit large now, but probably won't fit her at 12 months like the tag suggests!  I hope we can use these for her this winter and go to the ARC swimming often.
















Note: Elsa, I don't expect you to wear suits as modest as these your entire life, but keep them as classy and classic looking as these, okay?  A simple tank in navy is a great look.  Also, you'll probably look good in a halter strap style, because I do.  These styles emphasize a pretty neck and face and detract from less pretty hips or knees.  I would also discourage you from posing for pictures in your bathing suits, too, from now on. Okay? I'm not cool with you becoming a swimsuit model cover girl.  I don't think your dad is either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment