Friday, August 12, 2011

Milestone: Sleeping Through Night In Nursery!

Dear Elsa,

I am so proud of you! You slept all night, from 9 PM until 5:45 AM in your own bed in the nursery.  You slept in the room without your brother, who will share the room with you when he returns from his visit to my parents.  You slept with some soft white noise in the background, swaddled, and with a nightlight on.

I slept like a baby, too.  I felt like doing cartwheels for you because this is a big deal not having a night nursing time, but maybe I am over-excited and just had extra energy from all those hours of consecutive sleep.

I would love you just as much if you were a light sleeper who cried all night, but I am happy that you are the way you are.

Love, Mama






Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment