Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Such a Noisy Girl!

Dear Else (as in, whoELSE is there who can steal my heart with a cackle and gurgle but you?).

You are a noisy one, my daughter.  The last three days you've spent much of your waking time cackling at your family, growling and gurgling and making guttural noises, squawking, making the AH noise a doctor asks you to make when you open your mouth, and crying.  (Crying not so much, but more than ever, really).

You have a summer cold and you also are learning about your own volume and voice.

You really love for me (and all of us, really) to give you eye contact, singing, and personal chats.  I think you are trying to engage us in a conversation!

Your brother talks nonstop, almost as his way of narrating his thoughts or what is happening around him, and you are so chatty as a four month old that I anticipate you two will really enjoy yakking it up together.

Here are a slew of photos that I took while you were chatting with me!  It might look like your mouth is closed in the photos, but it was open enough to have some loud noises emerge!
Love
Mama Bethany













No comments:

Post a Comment