Monday, August 15, 2011

True Love


First Corinthians 13

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails


Elsa, it is my hope that I will teach you the meaning and value of true love by loving you and by modeling love in my marriage.

Being a mom has really taught me about true love, because I love you despite the difficulties of parenting a baby.  There's no record of wrongs and I am infidelity more patient as a mother than I was before I became a mother.  I want to always protect, hope the best for you, and esteem you very highly.

I want you to realize that I do love you so much, even when you are older and feel like we have a lack of connection between us or that I do not care about you because we seem to have such different goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment